Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

poop.

Ok so.... have i really not posted in over a month? Where has my life been? Oh yeah... burried in my 16 credits. No big deal. So, art classes are awesome. Stressful, but awesome. I have sooooo much due every week, but i love creating! I am having so much fun. My photography class is somewhat stressing me out, because let's be honest, i have no idea what my teacher wants. He says that we should create what we want, and not to just try to please him. But seriously, i'm going to try to please him. I want a good grade!
I need to pause here for a second... I am watching a show on TLC about the tiniest girl in the world.. she looks like a doll. Seriously. Here she is... Oh and here's a video. I just thought this was amazing.


Ok sorry for that little sidetrack. Anyway. Not much has been happening. I mean let's be honest. We are three weeks into the semester, working, and doing homework. I just got my hair cut today. This is good news. It was a shaggy mess. But here are some pictures i've been taking lately for my class. Perhaps i'll post some drawings as well. Sorry for the randomness.

1 comment:

  1. Where are pictures? And soon my dear I'll be able to relate to you...changed my major to photography today :)

    ReplyDelete