Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

twitterpated.

Chase and I are in a Family Foundations class this semester. This class is centered around the Family Proclamation, with each paragraph being a different unit in the class. We also have to memorize each paragraph as we go. For this class we have to do a capstone project in which we get to choose what to do. Chase is doing a slideshow of family pictures and what not. Kind of telling the story of his family and the way they taught him. I on the other hand decided to write a song. I have no idea why i did this. I am absolutely terrified and have no idea how to even begin. I've decided that if i tried to perform it in front of the class I would most likely start crying haha. No, but i would probably not be able to play the guitar. So, I've decided to video it, and show the class. Here's the thing though, I can't quite decide what to write it on, or how to really write it. I'm thinking about writing a song about Adam and Eve from Eve's perspective, and how they were the first eternal family. How they prepared the way for us all to have knowledge, agency, and sacred covenants. Anyway, we'll see how this turns out. I think i just decided to do this to prove to myself that i could, but as of right now I don't even feel like i can! I've never shared a song that i've written with anyone, mostly because i thought that they were too lame haha. So, we'll see how this all turns out.

Chase just informed me that no one wants to read my blog, they just want pictures. So, I'll post some possibly tonight. Plus, I did get my camera on Saturday! I took pictures all weekend, but none of them very good. I'm so excited for next semester. I'll be taking four art classes, including photography, New Testament, and an environmental stewardship class (required). I'm literally giddy about starting these classes.

No news on a place to live yet. Hopefully we'll get something this week. Wish us luck. Chase's dad asked how we were last night, and we informed him that we were WONDERFUL! He was pretty surprised considering we have no place to live haha, but he just says that's because we're still twitterpated. I'm pretty sure that's true, and I'm not sure we'll ever not be twitterpated. I'm grateful for that.

Love you all. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment