Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

So, basically I am a terrible person. I didn't take one single picture over the holidays... yes, i repeat... not one single picture. It was so nice though. After an incredibly stressful finals week, it was so nice to not worry about anything but togetherness. Although this is true, I will never let it happen again. So, I will not feel bad if you tune out now since I have no visually appealing information.
*** Can we pause for a minute? I just saw a Kid's Bop commercial. Seriously, we're at 21. I think we've all had enough.

Anyway, the holidays were spent in Enumclaw with Chase's wonderful family. We got to attend Perry's basketball games, eat lots of wonderful food, and spend lots of time with everyone we love! Chase and I were very excited to give all of our handmade gifts. We made quite a few pairs of slippers, candycane sugar scrub, a blanket, and a painting of the Rockwood home. We got to spend New Year's eve with Tom and Jennifer eating at Cheesecake Factory and going to the movies. It was such a wonderful trip.
We came home and life started again right away. We got home and check-ins were the next morning. Check-ins aren't very fun so I won't really go into that haha. We started school about a week and a half ago and are loving it so far. We are extremely busy, but we love our classes. I am taking head drawing, digital photography, art history II, psychology of culture and gender, book making, studio light photography, and art seminar. Chase is taking more education and Spanish classes in which he actually gets to go and teach at a middle school in St. Anthony. He's also taking his final seminary class to get ready for student teaching. Chase is also the Area Director of Life Skills this semester. We love this semester so far, even though we leave at 8 am and sometimes don't finish with classes until 9 pm.
Can i just tell you how wonderful Chase is? Actually I can't... words can't describe it! ;)
(oh, snap.)

P.S. I just read the Hunger Games... I liked it a lot! I'm just getting into Catching Fire and thoroughly enjoying no class Fridays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment